The HOA Board has approved a new online platform called “FRONTSTEPS” that we will be spending the next few months creating and integrating for the neighborhood. FRONTSTEPS is an all-in-one platform based on modern community demands for guidance and care. This will provide a much more user-friendly website and app for instant access to a streamlined community resource hub, as well as simplifying management tasks for the Board and the General Manager. Some key features of this platform include:
- Neighborhood Community Hub—A comprehensive community information and news hub that’s right at your fingertips. Think BLACKBOARD or FACEBOOK GROUP, but all-inclusive just for our neighborhood.
- iOS and Android APP—Conveniently allows you to access news, discussions, events and documents from your phone.
- Online Payments—Allows you to pay assessments, fines or fees online without the hassle of checks and paperwork.
Although this is very exciting for the future of Locust Creek and the inclusivity of the community, we do need your help! We have included a brief registration form that we need you to fill out so that we can onboard you. You have the option to keep your information private or public—meaning either only the Board and the General Manager has access to your basic information (phone number and email) or others in the neighborhood if they wish to reach out. All homeowners can now have their own access portal, no longer just one per household. Your children can also have access if they wish to use the platform for networking for babysitting, pet sitting, tasks, etc, if you wish.
You can email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org subject RE:FRONTSTEPS via the form (please attach form to email) or you can fill out the form and put it in the mailbox at 520 Locust Creek Blvd.
Fillable Form:Front Steps Registration Form – Fillable
- Are you wanting to extend your deck or build a new deck in your backyard? Are you wanting to add a fountain to your front yard? Do you want to add a pool to your backyard or a basketball goal in your driveway? These are just a few of the items that need to be approved by the HOA before you can start work. Please submit the Architectural Review Application to email@example.com for approval by the HOA Board.
- You MUST have a Memberment account and a picture taken by a Memberment Admin for admittance to the pool. Please wait at the check in table for the lifeguard to sign you in.
See the Pool Page for the directions on how to create your Memberment account.
- The next HOA meeting will be held Wednesday, November 16th at 7PM at the Clubhouse.
- Looking to get involved and help plan social events for 2023 – meet at the Clubhouse on Wednesday, November 16th at 6:15PM.
- The Clubhouse is available for rental to residents, but conditions apply. Please see the Clubhouse Rental page for more information.
- Please sign up for our email list. This list is for residents only and it will allow us to keep you informed when important issues arise. The sign up form is below.
HOA & Land Sub Committee Meeting with Hagan Properties
Summary from HOA/Land Sub Committee Meeting with Hagan Properties
Members of the HOA Board and the Land Sub-Committee met with Hagan to discuss the development at the 2nd entrance. Here is a summary of what was discussed.
Hagan Property Development Letter
The land beside the 2nd entrance of Locust Creek has been sold by Mr. Maurice Sweeney to Hagan Properties. Hagan Properties plans on putting apartments on that land. Here is the letter that Hagan Properties has sent out to homeowners that will be directly impacted by the presence of the apartments.