HOA & Land Sub Committee Meeting with Hagan Properties
Summary from HOA/Land Sub Committee Meeting with Hagan Properties
Members of the HOA Board and the Land Sub-Committee met with Hagan to discuss the development at the 2nd entrance. Here is a summary of what was discussed.
- Are you wanting to extend your deck or build a new deck in your backyard? Are you wanting to add a fountain to your front yard? Do you want to add a pool to your backyard or a basketball goal in your driveway? These are just a few of the items that need to be approved by the HOA before you can start work. Please submit the Architectural Review Application to email@example.com for approval by the HOA Board.
- You MUST have a Memberment account and a picture taken by a Memberment Admin for admittance to the pool. Please wait at the check in table for the lifeguard to sign you in.
See the Pool Page for the directions on how to create your Memberment account.
- A meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 14, 2022, beginning at 6:00 p.m. at the First Baptist Church Eastwood in the Multi-purpose Building located at 16122 Eastwood Cut Off Road, Louisville, KY. (Park in the upper parking lot via the frontage road that runs in front of the church. Access the frontage road from either Eastwood Fisherville Road or Eastwood Cut Off Road. Enter the Multipurpose Building located in the rear of the parking lot through the door located on the left side of the building. Go down the stairs to the meeting room. Wheelchair access is available through the back door.). This meeting is to discuss the land development at the 2nd entrance. Neigh Mtg Notice_18501 Shelbyville Rd_09.14.22
- The next HOA meeting will be held Wednesday, September 21st at 7PM at the Clubhouse.
- The Clubhouse is available for rental to residents, but conditions apply. Please see the Clubhouse Rental page for more information.
- Please sign up for our email list. This list is for residents only and it will allow us to keep you informed when important issues arise. The sign up form is below.
Hagan Property Development Letter
The land beside the 2nd entrance of Locust Creek has been sold by Mr. Maurice Sweeney to Hagan Properties. Hagan Properties plans on putting apartments on that land. Here is the letter that Hagan Properties has sent out to homeowners that will be directly impacted by the presence of the apartments.