- Are you wanting to extend your deck or build a new deck in your backyard? Are you wanting to add a fountain to your front yard? Do you want to add a pool to your backyard or a basketball goal in your driveway? These are just a few of the items that need to be approved by the HOA before you can start work. Please submit the Architectural Request Formto email@example.com for approval by the HOA Board.
- You MUST have a Memberment account and a picture taken by a Memberment Admin for admittance to the pool. Please wait at the check in table for the lifeguard to sign you in.
Pictures down at the pool on June 15th and 16th from 6-7PM. See the Pool Page for the directions on how to create your Memberment account.
- Ladies Club: Calling all Neighborhood Ladies – we need a minimum of 6 people to volunteer be on the board for next year by June 30th. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to be willing to plan events for next year. If we don’t have enough ladies to volunteer by June 30th as a board, then the club will be dissolved.
- Dates to come and get your pool pictures taken at the Clubhouse: May 2, 2-3PM, May 16, 12:30-1:30PM, May 19, 6-7PM and May 25, 6-8PM.
- Ladies Club Board Elections and Bunco will be held Sunday, May 16th at 2PM at the Clubhouse.
- The next HOA meeting will be held Wednesday, May 19th at 7PM at the Clubhouse.
- The Clubhouse is available for rental to residents, but conditions apply. Please see the Clubhouse Rental page for more information.
- Please sign up for our email list. This list is for residents only and it will allow us to keep you informed when important issues arise. The sign up form is below.